The department store is named harrods and is located at Brompton Road in Knightsbridge in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, London, the United Kingdom.
The well-known retailer was introduced by Charles Henry Harrods (1799–1885), a businessperson who wanted to create something extraordinary and started the Harrod’s in 1834.
In the department store, you can get almost everything. Harrod’s provides a large diversity of products which will fit everyone, even the most demanding customers.
Harrods is divided into fit categories which will make the shopping simpler and faster. Some brilliant instances of the sections are:
– Goods for women – the large store provides everything what women require. In sections dedicated to females, you will find clothes for women. Some instances are: coats, jackets, pants and more. All clothes provided by Harrods are well quality and extremely deluxe. Clothes for men – Harrod’s also looks for of males, so every gentlemen now has the ability to get there clothes which will be suitable for work, to go to pub and to play with their children.
– Accessories – in the department store you will find large collection of different accessories which will be suitable for the clothes as well as your imaginary.
– Shoes – In the section, you will find shoes for whole relatives. There are shoes for women, men and children and they are divided into suitable categories.
– Beauty products – in this group are available products which highlight your natural beauty – there a shopper is able to find: skincare products, perfumes, make-ups, bath and body products.
– Food and wine – it is the last section worth mentioning – Harrods is not only a retailer dedicated to buying outfits and shoes. There is also accessible excellent food and wines from various vineyard located worldwide.
Harrod’s is a perfect large store for individuals who prefer luxurious goods and want to purchase plenty goods in one area.