The starting of the school year is an awesome possibility to initiate some new hobby which will make you in shape and provide a lot of fun in the same moment. There are plenty different activities which may be done even by people who do not like sports much. 1 of the exercises is definitely fencing.
Fencing is an Olympics discipline since 1896. Fencing is a sort of martial arts where two individuals fight against each other. They choose specialized swords so it creates the sport harmful. However, it can be rather protected when the sports individuals wear unique outfit which are essential in the sport.
The clothes consist of few elements, which include:
• Form – it is a fitting jacket with strap which is placed between the legs. It is the 1st outfit which is worn by the challengers.
• Sous – plastron – it is put on underneath the jacket. It gives double security.
• Gloves – the most significant glove is this which holds the gun.
• Breeches – they are special trousers which guard legs.
• Shoes – they are primarily flat shoes and they are designed to be very comfy.
• Mask – it is the most crucial protection, it covers face and neck.
• Plastic female chest protector – it is put on by female competitors.
If you are interested in the sport and you want to test to be a fencer, you must enroll in 1 of fencing clubs London – go to The club organizes the courses for everyone aged between 16 and 70. The lessons are appropriate for girls and guys and it also does not matter if you are right or left handed! Each lesson is
conducted by professional instructor who is a certified, talented and incredibly skilled player.
The fence lessons in groups occur each day from wednesday to fri from 6pm – 8pm and on Saturdays are arranged specialized training courses where the fencers may establish their knowledge. The Weekend classes starts at 12pm and completes at 3pm. It is also a chance to take part in individual training which is established separately with the fencer and the coach.